Standard Loan Options
With Mortgage Options Available in New Hampshire, Massachusetts, and Maine.
Do you want to purchase your dream home? You may have already been bombarded by a slew of advertisements for incredibly low interest rates or little to no closing costs. This, truthfully, makes shopping for a loan extremely stressful and overwhelming. With the help of The Mortgage Specialists, we can ease your mind by helping you make your dream of being a homeowner a reality. From our initial face-to-face consultation to closing, we are committed to providing professional, trustworthy, efficient, and high quality mortgage services.
Our team can help you examine our variety of standard loan options, including:
- Fixed Rate Mortgage: The fixed rate mortgage includes an interest rate on the note that remains the same through the term of loan.
- Adjustable Rate Mortgage: Your interest rate can periodically adjust to the market. Adjustable rate mortgage options may have low interest rates that fit your budget.
- FHA Loan: If you have less cash for your down payment, the Federal Housing Administration may offer loans to assist you.
- Harp 2.0: You may be eligible for the Harp 2.0 program if you haven’t received traditional refinancing because of the value of your home.
- VA Loan: As an eligible American veteran or a surviving spouse, we can help you get a loan guaranteed by the U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs.
- Refinancing: Take advantage of a better interest rate, a reduced monthly payment, or a reduced term by inquiring about refinancing options.
- Cash Out Refinance: Would you like to refinance your mortgage for more than you currently owe and then pocket the rest? Our team can help make this possible for you!